Information for Prospective Graduate Students
UC Davis has an exceptionally strong graduate studies program and provides a great deal of information online for prospective students, including full details of how to apply. At UC Davis, graduate programs are organized as interdisciplinary graduate groups. Faculty members at the Genome Center represent many different graduate groups including, but not limited to, the following:
- Applied Mathematics Graduate Group
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Graduate Group
- Computer Science Graduate Group
- Integrative Genetics and Genomics Graduate Group
- Ecology Graduate Group
- Microbiology Graduate Group
- Plant Biology Graduate Group
- Plant Pathology Graduate Group
- Graduate Group in Biostatistics
- Molecular, Cellular and Integrative Physiology Graduate Group
- Biophysics Graduate Group
A complete listing of all graduate programs and groups is available. Prospective students should apply to one of these groups. In each case, the graduate group admissions committee reviews applications and determines suitability for admission before applications are circulated to faculty members.
Students particularly interested in studying in the Genome Center are also welcome to contact one of the Genome Center faculty directly. However, the primary application should be to one of the above graduate groups. Applications will not be forwarded.