The COVID-19 safety guidelines for the Genome Center and UC Davis are as follows:
- Masks are no longer mandatory but are strongly suggested. More information can be found regarding masking requirements on campus here.
- Vaccines remain mandatory and new students will need to be in compliance.
- Effective June 24, 2022, mandatory asymptomatic testing requirements will end. All testing will be voluntary. The testing kiosk will move to a new location beginning on July 5 and will be available for employees and students only.
- Beginning June 24, 2022, the daily symptom survey is no longer required for students. However, employees are still required to complete the daily symptom survey before arriving at a university controlled facility.
- In person lab meetings in the meeting rooms are allowed.
- Conference rooms will remain with the current density restrictions
- Break rooms can be used. You are still encouraged to eat outside if possible.
- Desk space can be used for research-related activities. Please maximize distances when possible.
- Minors are treated as regular students/staff. Areas that have always been restricted to minors remain restricted.
Please continue to practice behaviors to minimize the possibility of community transmission, access the testing program when needed, and be respectful of those who continue to prefer wearing face coverings. Thank you for continuing to keep the Genome Center a safe place to work.
Students can find guidance for the Summer 2022 Quarter here.