The Phase IV COVID-19 safety guidelines for the Genome Center are as follows:
- Everyone, regardless of vaccination status, must wear face coverings indoors. More information can be found regarding masking requirements on campus here.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination status should be uploaded into the UC Davis Health-e-Messaging platform. Vaccination status needs to be verified by July 15, 2021.
- The daily symptom survey must be completed each day that you access a UC Davis building.
- Vaccinated people are mostly exempt from the university's testing program requirement. You are still encouraged to be tested on a routine basis to detect break-through cases/variants. Un-vaccinated people are required to participate in the campus testing program once every four days. This includes un-vaccinated volunteers, who need to get tested through Healthy Davis Together.
- In person lab meetings in the meeting rooms are allowed.
- Conference rooms will remain with the current density restrictions
- Break rooms can be used. Unvaccinated people must maintain physical distance while eating or drinking at work. You are still encouraged to eat outside if possible.
- Desk space can be used for research-related activities. Please maximize distances when possible.
- Visitors are allowed with a negative COVID-19 test in the last 72 hours and completion of the daily symptom survey.
- Minors are treated as regular students/staff. Areas that have always been restricted to minors remain restricted.
Please continue to practice behaviors to minimize the possibility of community transmission, access the testing program when needed, and be respectful of those who continue to prefer wearing face coverings. Thank you for continuing to keep the Genome Center a safe place to work.